Smile?

Sadness is so overrated,look around yourself and see 90% per cent faces have lost the curve,that curve of happiness.
Let's make happiness a platitude,laugh often,smile more!
Whenever you see an ambulance,just lift your head up and do a random wish,"May god bless the person".
Whenever you come across an old soul,why not hold their hand for once and live their long journey in just a fraction of second.
So what if I'm 5’2”” and not some 5’5” as I wanted to be,but see how lively my heart is!
So what if my income is not 6 digit,I know how to cheer someone at their worst!
So what If I don't have perfect body curve,I know how to share my smile with kids,the only curve which sets your heart straight!
So what if I'm aging,losing my charm,isn't it something natural and needs to be appreciated and celebrated?My wrinkles expressing my pains and yet my survival is so cheerful and lovely!
So what if we don't get what we crave for,isn't patience something we all should learn to practise?Remember cravings are temporary,Wisdom is permanent.

Comments

  1. Awsm ashu...Direct from heart๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartfelt ashu.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ever Loved a Storyteller ¿¿

What matters at the end!!