Serving humanity through Religion



“Free cab service from Metro station to Your destiny”
Yes you heard it right!!! I experienced this service today itself when I just boarded out of Patel Chowk Metro station.
It was quite a different experience to avail a free cab service and top of that the lovely people(the drivers and the managers) were literally shouting out and calling names to avail this service.
And my destiny was “GURUDWARE BANGLA SAHEB”
Hoardings were there like “Free cab services on sundays for the sangat (devotees) from 10am to 7pm”
I was literally shocked,I mean I have been to gurudwaras earlier also and have seen the services,to be precise free and selfless services they offer but it was something very new for me.
I have been associated with sikh religion since my birth (coz of few acquaintances we have) but my involvement has increased since last few years itself.
It's always divine to visit gurudwaras anytime and everytime.
Whenever I crave for peace I see gurudwara as one of the prominent option.
I'm not here to criticize any other religion or bring anybody down but what I feel on a personal scale is this religion actually teaches us how to “Serve Humanity Selflessly and whole heartedly”.
(No guarantee to the databases) but all I observed today was that they nearly feed 1000 people at once in their “langar bhawan (hall)” and you don't know how many times in day they serve (days like today,sunday a national holiday).
Once you reach there you can actually feel with how much reverence they accept your shoes (imagine we restrict touching even ours)and even get them polished if one asks for.
There are nearly 10k shoe rack numbers (as far as my eyes could reach)
Be it free water services,food,kadha prasad or the cab services,you name it and they have it.
If ever given a chance you should definitely try to offer the seva in any form you like,be it financial or physical.
There's  a thing called “baba ki meher (blessing or grace of that almighty” and trust me there's no bigger live example than places like this.
You can actually feel his power, there and attain your peace of mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ever Loved a Storyteller ¿¿

What matters at the end!!