Metro Diaries

Bald head and a face mask.
Salwar suit and a big envelope.She was in her near teens,may be 17 or so.
An Envelope containing may be some medical reports.As I could read there was test lab name imprinted on it.
Probably she was returning from some medical institute after her checkup.
She was standing outside the Women's’ compartment and people gave her glances.
As she entered the metro,I saw her and out of human generosity vacated my seat for her.A single glance of hers’ gave a thrilling chill inside my stomach.
I wanted to take off my eyes from her and even tried but couldn't.
My thoughts filled my head.I was wondering how such a small aged girl just have to deal with all those medicines and painful equipment.
All I could think was how not even a complete adult have so much to handle in her life.
An age we usually spend in roaming and chatting with friends,an age where we make friends for life,the age which we cherish for ages.
The times which we crave often,to get back all those memories to.

Probably no one can ever feel what she was going through but all I could,was to sense her pain,not quantitatively but surely qualitatively.
I could guess from her appearance she was going through a real bad phase,may be any malignant disease.
From my past experiences, I have heard when people suffer from such diseases they lose their hairs,all I could was to guess.
I hope my guesses go wrong,but I just have one question to ask god why our prayers and blessings go unheard,why can't the poor soul be just happy like others?
Why the karma pays,why karma has to work today and pay tomorrow?
Why can't there be peace in every life he nourishes?
I know one day she will recover,one day she will be back to her so called normal life,but her memories will haunt throughout her life.
The memories which will make her sad for no reasons,memories which will stay in some back seat of mind but will come forward as the speed breaker arrives.
I know there are many like her in this world,but I hope everyone finishes off their phase and comes back.
Comes back with a smile for their loved ones,comes back like a fighter for themselves.
Eventually there are nearly 1,685,210  people across the united states who are suffering from such malignant diseases and the count increases over the globe.
They fight back with life like a warrior and come back,they are the real superheroes of life.
Dealing with such pains needs mental strength more than physical potency.
By “such” pains I mean the chemotherapy sessions,those cannulas,drips and at the worst is the peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) line.
These sessions have equally side effects too,nerve pains,severe headaches and many more uncountable pains they deal everyday.
For a lady there's nothing more heart wrenching than to go hairless,completely bald.
I won't be able to jot down the pains these people suffer from but all I can say is fight.
If we look around us,there's hell lot more pain than we are suffering from.
You  cry from heartbreaks,you think to finish off your lives over trivial issues.
You are  blessed that you have your limbs working and a better appetite than yesterday.
You  are blessed if you can enjoy the beauty of this world with your own twinkling eyes,some play real hard to get this even.
You  are blessed if you manage to make three meals a day,some just sleep empty stomach.
You are truly blessed if you catch some fresh air every evening,trust me some starve to get even a glance of this open sky.
Cherish what you have and try to help the poor souls.
I am not saying to go and serve them,just be little modest toward every weak soul you come across.
Be a little patient and try to spread happiness
Might be your smile can help you do this,little tokens of love can help the underprivileged one's.
Don't go too far, just do your work and a little more,little more of love,little more of charity in any form would serve.
And the best part about doing a little “more” is it will bring you peace of mind.
The amount of satisfaction you will have will be commendable. It will help you relieve the heaviness of your sins and fill your heart with positive vibes.

Now and then you feel lighthearted and be more happy and contented often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ever Loved a Storyteller ¿¿

What matters at the end!!